I have the immense pleasure to let you know that Life of Wanderlusters has been nominated for the Liebster Award!
Last week I got a message on Facebook from another blogger telling me that I was nominated for the Liebster Award, and I was super duper happy! I didn´t even think anyone will consider my blog. I only have 10 posts up… But here we are, nominated woohoo! and that is not all of it, this morning I opened up Facebook and I had another message from another blogger letting me know that she loved my blog and wanted to nominate me too! what are the chances!!!
Now is my turn to nominate new bloggers and explain to you what the Liebster Award means, and what I what I have to do here in this post. For those like me that didn´t know much about this award here are the main points a nominee needs to do:
- Thank the person who nominated you
- Provide 10 random facts about yourself.
- Answer the blogger’s questions
- Create questions for the chosen bloggers
- Nominate between 5 to 11 new bloggers with 200 readers or less.
- List the rules on your blog.
- Tell your nominees they have been chosen 🙂
The Liebster Award is a way to connect bloggers and create a sense of community. It encourages the promotion and support among new bloggers, by sharing the links of the nominees and having a little or big description about the blog and person who nominated you in the first place. It also comes with a Q&A to answer. Every nominee chooses 10 questions to ask the next nominated bloggers. To learn more about the Liebster Award you can visit the Official Rules here.
Since I have been nominated twice I am going to combine both nominations here. It´s going to be a long post, sorry about that!
Thanks to Bronx from Simply 20 seconds and to Kelly from With the Specs for nominating me for this great award!
Simply 20 Seconds is a blog written by Bronx, a college student. She shares stories about her college life, lifestyle advice, and book reviews. If you like to read about real life stories and great book reviews, this is your spot. Check out Simply 20 Seconds!
With the Specs is a lifestyle blog where you can find advice about life in general, from college life to book reviews to boutique shopping. It is a great cozy blog where you can get informed and enjoy some readings. Kelly has done an incredible job on her blog, and she shares her own pictures and personal stories. I absolutely love the name of her blog, as a four-eyed myself 🙂
10 random facts about me
- I am from Spain, but I lived the past 5 years In the US (Miami and Atlanta). Back in Spain now.
- I studied Elementary Teaching and went back to school to study Computer Information Systems… all related I know…
- I hate honey, I hate the texture, but I can have it in my tea.
- I am obsessed with Mango Black Tea from Trader Joes and I am suffering very much because we don´t have it in Spain ( Considerably suffering… you know what I mean :))
- I love emojis.
- I think the movie Titanic is overrated… never liked it.
- I started watching the Mision Impossible movies a week ago…
- I absolutely loved the TV show Castle, and I have all the books…
- I love to Travel
- I don´t watch Game of Thrones.
Questions from Bronx
- What is your all-time favorite quote? “And now here is my secret, a very simple secret: It is only with the heart that one can see rightly; what is essential is invisible to the eye.”
― Antoine de Saint-Exupéry,
- Describe yourself in 3 words. Creative, caring, good listener.
- What is your number 1 struggle with blogging? Bringing more readers to my sites and making the ones that visited stay. Traffic in general.
- Who is your inspiration and why? Krista Aoki from Krista Aoki and Reroute Lifestyle. I basically saw her started her blog and read all her blog post, she has been blogging for half a year and it is starting to be successful. She made me believe I can do it too because I saw that she could do it, and she has shared some amazing advice and empowerment to her community. I am hoping I will be able to do the same for myself and my readers. I totally recommend stopping by her sites.
- What is your favorite movie? Notting Hill
- What is your long-term plan for your blog? I want to keep writing and create a community of people that share the same values and lifestyle as me. I love working on remote and I will love to earn some money with it in the near future. Create something for my own from scratch and keep it alive it´s something that encourages me to keep doing it.
- What is the last book you read? And how was it? High Heat from Richard Castle (told you I had all the books). It was as great as all the eight book before this one. Full of mystery, humor, and love. It has everything!
- How did you meet your best friend? The first day of college, trying to find the mathematics class. It was a fun day 🙂
- What is something you’ve always wanted to try but have been too scared to actually do? Travel by myself, I will kind of do it next week. Visiting some friends in London and Dublin. Traveling by myself and exploring alone while they work. I can work from anywhere so I just take my laptop with me 🙂
- What accomplishment are you most proud of? Leaving all I knew and start a journey in a different country where I knew nobody. Found great friends and a new family. It was supposed to be for one year… it turned out to be four more 🙂
- Where is your favorite place and why do you love it? My favorite place was in Miami, Matheson Hammock. It was a great little park where you could ride your bike through a path of mangroves right by the ocean and then stop by to watch the water and the Miami skyline. Also, it had a little beach that was fun for kids and adults.
Questions from Kelly
- What makes you the happiest? To be surrounded by happy people that pass on their happiness and modes.
- What is that one post made by you that you like the most, and why? HOW TO USE TAILWIND TO EASILY INCREASE YOUR AUDIENCE is my favorite post because I demonstrated myself I could actually write about blogging, share what I learn, and I got a bonus of $25 from Tailwind after I published it. I also got great feedback and comments on the post. I always get super excited when I come to the blog and see comments 🙂
- If you could only hang out with one person for the rest of your life, who would it be? Though one… My little princess Lexie 🙂
- What brand would you most love to collab with?
- How did your blogging experience get started? I was always on Pinterest reading this cool blogs and I wanted to start my own, and here I am 🙂
- What’s your favorite joke? I am terrible at jokes…
- What is one life lesson you will never forget? There is always something else you will be capable of doing, you just have to learn that you can do it!
- Who/what blog would you love to write a guest post for? I love the blog In Search of Sheila, I think she has done an incredible job with it. Love reading her advice and I think we have a similar taste and personality. Will love to collaborate at some point, when I am closer to her league 🙂
- What advice would you give to a new blogger? The hardest part is to decide to start the blog and get over the fear of failure. After that, things are much better!
- Share your favorite YouTube video. Motivation2Study I love their channel and how reassuring they are.
Here are my 11 nominees. Congratulations ladies!
- Amy from Salt and Skillet
- Spideh from Elle is for Love
- Michelle from She is Not so Basic
- Kate from The Gold Sister
- Taylor from The U.S of Tay
- Kelly from Above Average Adulting
- Asha from Adventures with Asha
- Audry from With Love
- Michele from Michele The Blog
- Theresa Marie from Theresa Marie Daily
- Sheila Joy from In Search of Sheila
- If you could be any superhero, who would you be and why?
- What is that one post made by you that you like the most, and why?
- How long would you survive the zombie apocalypse? Justify your answer!
- Have you ever visited a place just because you saw it in a book/series/animation/movie? What was that place?
- If you can take someone with you in your travels, who would it be?
- Out of all the countries, you have visited, which one did you like the most?
- What is the most extreme thing you have ever done?
- What is your favorite dish?
- What do you think of selfie sticks?
- When you have a writer’s block what do you do to work it out?